right low beam is not lighting
when i turn on the low beam it doesn't light on the right side on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elliottsburg, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,340 - 2,679) in New Windsor, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($324 - 370) in Reading, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($486 - 611) in Rio Frio, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($543 - 623) in Marietta, NC
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($251 - 1,529) in Somerset, NJ