right low beam is not lighting
when i turn on the low beam it doesn't light on the right side on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Drivers window shakes when going up and down. Just started.
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Elliottsburg, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($47 - 72) in New Windsor, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Reading, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($324 - 370) in Rio Frio, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($553 - 619) in Marietta, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($854 - 882) in Somerset, NJ