The air conditioning works, but whenever I have it on for more than half an hour, the car becomes hard to steer and eventually shuts down. What could be the cause of that?
When I turn on the air conditioner for half hour, Steering becomes hard. on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,