The air conditioning works, but whenever I have it on for more than half an hour, the car becomes hard to steer and eventually shuts down. What could be the cause of that?
When I turn on the air conditioner for half hour, Steering becomes hard. on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($510 - 730) in Thedford, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milton, KY
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - 463) in Elk River, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Nelson, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - 226) in Rarden, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fisherville, KY