However, when I turn on MAX AC, cool air comes out but it's not very cold. Compressor is working fine. Also, the driver side vents are very weak.
When I turn on normal AC, really hot air comes out. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Lehigh, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($369 - 434) in Enderlin, ND
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Brownsville, MN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Saulsbury, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($181 - 207) in Van Horne, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Refugio, TX