However, when I turn on MAX AC, cool air comes out but it's not very cold. Compressor is working fine. Also, the driver side vents are very weak.
When I turn on normal AC, really hot air comes out. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.