However, when I turn on MAX AC, cool air comes out but it's not very cold. Compressor is working fine. Also, the driver side vents are very weak.
When I turn on normal AC, really hot air comes out. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 284) in Lehigh, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Enderlin, ND
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brownsville, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saulsbury, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($159 - 206) in Van Horne, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($377 - 407) in Refugio, TX