when i turn the key without turn it on and put it on neutral then turn it on it will shift. also the same day the radio, clock, the switch to unlock the doors, and button to open the trunk don't work. what could it be.
When I turn on my car it wont shift from park. on 1995 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting