I recently had a blow head gaskit replaced and a thermostat, coud this be lonked to the problem? do I need to take it in to be checked?
when I turn off my ignition the fan continues to run.It hasn't done that before on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Bowman, SC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($704 - 1,360) in Montauk, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lacon, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 61) in Dunnell, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($318 - 475) in Holden, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($498 - 1,224) in Kerrville, TX