Why does the headlight pop back up? Is it the actuator or maybe a relay?
When I turn off my headlights my passenger headlight pops bach up, why? on 1994 Pontiac Firebird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Having any electrical/power issue, please help!!
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($387 - 569) in Elverta, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($844 - 1,107) in Herminie, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Ione, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($141 - 192) in Hubbardston, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($249 - 495) in Silverton, CO
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($161 - 179) in Ophir, CO