it almost feels like the belt is slipping. when I excellerate my car has a hard time changing gears and the rpms go down really fast after. im almost scared to accelerate to fast because it slips, the noise just started though. and ideas what I might have to do to fix the problem?
when I turn my car on I hear a ticking noise that gets louder as I excellerate. on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?