car in park, turning the key it stops and can not turn far enough to remove key. After wiggling the key and moving steering wheel,, and also taking the the car out of park and going in and out of park eventually allows the key to be turned so that it can be removed.
When I turn my car OFF, at times the key will NOT turn far enough to remove it.. on 2004 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($114 - 149) in Winnsboro, SC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Washington, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cloverdale, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($345 - 453) in Bud, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - 108) in Powersville, MO
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Geneva, FL