car in park, turning the key it stops and can not turn far enough to remove key. After wiggling the key and moving steering wheel,, and also taking the the car out of park and going in and out of park eventually allows the key to be turned so that it can be removed.
When I turn my car OFF, at times the key will NOT turn far enough to remove it.. on 2004 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2004 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2004 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Winnsboro, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($140 - $188) in Washington, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - $292) in Cloverdale, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bud, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($655 - $857) in Powersville, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($336 - $356) in Geneva, FL