But when i try to turn key to start, it has no resistance and will not start. How can i hot wire it to start?
When i try to turn the key it goes to ACC fine and lights on dash come on. on 1997 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,099 - 1,389) in Tucson, AZ
- 60,000 Mile Service ($236 - 328) in Campbell, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($379 - 431) in Klondike, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 392) in Fontana, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($738 - 1,373) in East Bend, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lena, IL