But when i try to turn key to start, it has no resistance and will not start. How can i hot wire it to start?
When i try to turn the key it goes to ACC fine and lights on dash come on. on 1997 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?