when i stop the rpms go up n u can hear the engine rev n if i let my foot off the brake n dont even touch the gas pedal it will automatically take off n go all the way up to 30 m.p.h. it has happened to me on 2 seperate occasions, once recently n the time before that was about 3 months ago. n if i try to put it in park i hafta shut it off right away cuz it sounds like my engine is gonna blow up cuz it wants to go, so i turn it off n wait awhile n restart n it was ok??? i had a fuel pump replaced ahile ago, could that have anything to do with it??
when i try to stop my vehicle doesnt wanna stop, the engine that is on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Emmitsburg, MD
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Pearblossom, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Wheatland, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($155 - 218) in Saint Anthony, IN
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Sardis, AL
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($317 - 486) in Burtrum, MN