when i stop the rpms go up n u can hear the engine rev n if i let my foot off the brake n dont even touch the gas pedal it will automatically take off n go all the way up to 30 m.p.h. it has happened to me on 2 seperate occasions, once recently n the time before that was about 3 months ago. n if i try to put it in park i hafta shut it off right away cuz it sounds like my engine is gonna blow up cuz it wants to go, so i turn it off n wait awhile n restart n it was ok??? i had a fuel pump replaced ahile ago, could that have anything to do with it??
when i try to stop my vehicle doesnt wanna stop, the engine that is on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time