when i stop the rpms go up n u can hear the engine rev n if i let my foot off the brake n dont even touch the gas pedal it will automatically take off n go all the way up to 30 m.p.h. it has happened to me on 2 seperate occasions, once recently n the time before that was about 3 months ago. n if i try to put it in park i hafta shut it off right away cuz it sounds like my engine is gonna blow up cuz it wants to go, so i turn it off n wait awhile n restart n it was ok??? i had a fuel pump replaced ahile ago, could that have anything to do with it??
when i try to stop my vehicle doesnt wanna stop, the engine that is on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it