when i stop the rpms go up n u can hear the engine rev n if i let my foot off the brake n dont even touch the gas pedal it will automatically take off n go all the way up to 30 m.p.h. it has happened to me on 2 seperate occasions, once recently n the time before that was about 3 months ago. n if i try to put it in park i hafta shut it off right away cuz it sounds like my engine is gonna blow up cuz it wants to go, so i turn it off n wait awhile n restart n it was ok??? i had a fuel pump replaced ahile ago, could that have anything to do with it??
when i try to stop my vehicle doesnt wanna stop, the engine that is on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1999 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($149 - 210) in Emmitsburg, MD
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($253 - 802) in Pearblossom, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wheatland, CA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($362 - 983) in Saint Anthony, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($202 - 312) in Sardis, AL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($374 - 467) in Burtrum, MN