If I do not depress the accelerator it just keeps turning over. I replaced the air flow mixer sensor and that has had no effect. When I start the car the automatic choke is working and the car operates OK. The only other related problem is that the car hesitates a bit under it is warmed up.
when I try to start my infiniti 130 I must depress the accelerator to start it on 2000 Infiniti I30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar
- What is the cost to diagnose and repair the ABS.