I had throttle position sensor replaced and also replaced massive flow air sensor and whatever problem is still there but no service engine light on
when I try to start it, it will not stay running on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Pathfork, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Hays, KS
- 90,000 Mile Service ($195 - 301) in Superior, AZ
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 154) in Lowber, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 65) in Garner, KY
- Horn Replacement ($97 - 128) in Silver Springs, NV