I had throttle position sensor replaced and also replaced massive flow air sensor and whatever problem is still there but no service engine light on
when I try to start it, it will not stay running on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My warning /hazard lights came on by themselves. No one near car.
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. What cause it not to drive at all?
- The car completely shut off. I needed a new timing belt and whatever goes with
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running