when i switch it of it's stays there,how do i repair it?
when i switch my car on my wiper stay on the passengers side. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($485 - 619) in Byers, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($217 - 324) in Linton, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Alexandria, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - 1,560) in Galway, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oakdale, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Burlington, ND