If I step on pedal slow and gain speed it's fine any answers
When I step on the gas pedal to get on it it starts to bog down but runs fine on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($310 - 409) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Buena Park, CA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Bountiful, UT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($281 - 359) in Crownpoint, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 107) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barryton, MI