If I step on pedal slow and gain speed it's fine any answers
When I step on the gas pedal to get on it it starts to bog down but runs fine on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Buena Park, CA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($88 - 140) in Bountiful, UT
- Starter Replacement ($268 - 348) in Crownpoint, NM
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($271 - 312) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Barryton, MI