If I step on pedal slow and gain speed it's fine any answers
When I step on the gas pedal to get on it it starts to bog down but runs fine on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($326 - 520) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Battery Replacement ($136 - 192) in Buena Park, CA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($193 - 278) in Bountiful, UT
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Crownpoint, NM
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,012 - 1,501) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 23) in Barryton, MI