If I step on pedal slow and gain speed it's fine any answers
When I step on the gas pedal to get on it it starts to bog down but runs fine on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 461) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($771 - 881) in Buena Park, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($164 - 237) in Bountiful, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Crownpoint, NM
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Carmel Valley, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 530) in Barryton, MI