It's been awhile since I changed the spark plugs and the fuel injectors have recently been replaced
When I step on the brakes the gauges go down what causes this and why? on 1994 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
1994 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($69 - 95) in Lakin, KS
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Jump River, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($320 - 791) in Centrahoma, OK
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Plum Branch, SC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($771 - 829) in Ceres, CA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Kraemer, LA