My car was locked this am even though smart key was in the car and now all lights (exterior and interior) flash and will only stop when I turn on the headlights and I need to replace a fuse or what?
When I started my car this am all lights where flashing and wouldn't stop on 2011 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2011 Kia Sorento Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Lanse, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Canon, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ellendale, TN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($245 - 353) in Lyons, KS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($209 - 648) in Bellevue, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($289 - 323) in Holderness, NH