what is causing problem?,,the rest of the day runs great
when i start up cold runs rough about 3 min,,dig code says bank 1 and 2 lean on 2003 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Herb Ackside ,
October 27, 2012
Have your heated oxygen sensors and coolant temp sensors tested. They may be lazy or malfuntioning causing the lean condition cold.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - 373) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Charlotte, MI
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Fenton, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($199 - 352) in Bolinas, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Finleyville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($211 - 235) in Amboy, WA