The smell is like a sour smell. I know the cabin air filter is in the engine compartment and I plan to change today. Any other ideas anyone may have. Thanks
When I start the car, there is a funny smell coming into the cabin. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Washington Island, WI
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Port Washington, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Andover, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($212 - 286) in Bonnieville, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Great Cacapon, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($158 - 324) in Section, AL