The smell is like a sour smell. I know the cabin air filter is in the engine compartment and I plan to change today. Any other ideas anyone may have. Thanks
When I start the car, there is a funny smell coming into the cabin. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 261) in Washington Island, WI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Port Washington, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($463 - 594) in Andover, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in Bonnieville, KY
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($92 - 233) in Great Cacapon, WV
- Battery Replacement ($261 - 463) in Section, AL