My car also sounds rough and rides rough when I first drive it. But after awhile i drives ok and sounds fine. This happens when it has been sitting for awhile like overnight and when I get off from work.
When I start my car in the morning it dies. What could be causing this?
on 2000 Ford Focus
1 answerAugust 10, 2014
This week's top 10
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Cedar, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 189) in Saint Michael, ND
- Thermostat Replacement ($199 - 276) in West Finley, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 202) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 439) in Peru, ME
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Richland, MS