My car also sounds rough and rides rough when I first drive it. But after awhile i drives ok and sounds fine. This happens when it has been sitting for awhile like overnight and when I get off from work.
When I start my car in the morning it dies. What could be causing this?
on 2000 Ford Focus
1 answerAugust 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($208 - 264) in Saint Michael, ND
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in West Finley, PA
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($124 - 216) in Peru, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($413 - 1,130) in Richland, MS