My car also sounds rough and rides rough when I first drive it. But after awhile i drives ok and sounds fine. This happens when it has been sitting for awhile like overnight and when I get off from work.
When I start my car in the morning it dies. What could be causing this?
on 2000 Ford Focus
1 answerAugust 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- PCV hose leak and loud pop and loud knocking noise from engine now?
- Both side door;latches are broke & neither door will close.
- What can cause a car to overheat when the heat is off but runs cool w/heat on
- Not sure but I think it on the right
- What is it if my car is sputtering when I accelerate around 1st and 2nd gear?