My car also sounds rough and rides rough when I first drive it. But after awhile i drives ok and sounds fine. This happens when it has been sitting for awhile like overnight and when I get off from work.
When I start my car in the morning it dies. What could be causing this?
on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cedar, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Michael, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($324 - 564) in West Finley, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($186 - 279) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($219 - 306) in Peru, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 184) in Richland, MS