This happens every time. What could be the cause?
When I start my car I see a puff of blue smoke coming from the exhaust pipe. on 2004 Lexus RX330
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
March 25, 2013
Sounds like valve seals in cyl. head. Clear up after run awhile?
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
2004 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 194) in Carterville, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($666 - 771) in Higginsville, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($431 - 550) in Samson, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($639 - 2,486) in Weirsdale, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($131 - 153) in Templeton, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($59 - 64) in Hyannis, NE