This is not working the brake makes a poping noise and not shift from park. I have a key that goes into a hole that lets me shift the gears. Trying to find out what needs to be done to fix this probles.
when I start my car I have to put the brake on to shift the into reverse. on 1998 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?