This is not working the brake makes a poping noise and not shift from park. I have a key that goes into a hole that lets me shift the gears. Trying to find out what needs to be done to fix this probles.
when I start my car I have to put the brake on to shift the into reverse. on 1998 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?