Its a v8 and if somebody can quote how much it cost to change a head gasket on it Id appreciate it
When I start my 91 caprice theres a grinding noise that happens before it starts on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($395 - 556) in Jonesboro, GA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Newburgh, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($126 - 177) in Riverdale, MD
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($219 - 304) in Marksville, LA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($417 - 451) in Atkinson, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($187 - 217) in Matheson, CO