I just changed the front brake pads and rotors. I was not hearing this noise before i changed them.
When I start breaking a hear a loud squealing noise. on 2010 Dodge Charger
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2010 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 84,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Bloomdale, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($764 - 1,039) in Marathon, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($146 - 214) in Vida, MT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Battletown, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($79 - 110) in Solano, NM
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Harwood, MO