When I shift gears it is difficult to do so sometimes and there is a loud noise when I shift from park to reverse and I don't know why. It only happens maybe 1 out of 50 times or so. But when it does it is strange it is hard to shift into reverse when it does that. It seems like it is stuck in Park. And I cannot get it out unless I put a lot of pressure on the gear shift and then that is when I hear the loud clunking sound when it shifts from park to reverse. Does anyone have any idea why.
When I shift gears it is difficult to do so sometimes and there is a loud noise on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2006 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2006 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($702 - $1,153) in Wilsey, KS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - $195) in Novi, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - $253) in Canton, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - $517) in Eloy, AZ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($153 - $173) in Arcadia, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,108 - $1,248) in Round Mountain, TX