When I shift gears it is difficult to do so sometimes and there is a loud noise when I shift from park to reverse and I don't know why. It only happens maybe 1 out of 50 times or so. But when it does it is strange it is hard to shift into reverse when it does that. It seems like it is stuck in Park. And I cannot get it out unless I put a lot of pressure on the gear shift and then that is when I hear the loud clunking sound when it shifts from park to reverse. Does anyone have any idea why.
When I shift gears it is difficult to do so sometimes and there is a loud noise on 2006 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?