I have a digital temperature gauge and it will start rising rapidly sometimes up to 130 degrees when I try to run my A/C it will only blow cold for a few minutes than start blowing hot air. I had the A/C unit replaced under warranty but it still does the same thing
when I run my air-conditioning it blows cold than starts blowing hot air on 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Why is my vehicle only going 20 miles per hour
- Repair price for TIMING CHAIN and 3 pulleys
- can a prob. with the transmission cause the front drivers side bearings 2 go bad
- ETC FLASHING/ESC ON STEADY Throttle body checks good... NEED HELP.
- I have a misfiring issue with my jeep patriot 2007 model. While steaming, two out of the four plugs will be working while the others won't, and in a short while, both plugs previously working stops and the other two suddenly starts. What's the solution?