I have a digital temperature gauge and it will start rising rapidly sometimes up to 130 degrees when I try to run my A/C it will only blow cold for a few minutes than start blowing hot air. I had the A/C unit replaced under warranty but it still does the same thing
when I run my air-conditioning it blows cold than starts blowing hot air on 2007 Jeep Patriot
Asked by for the 2007 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Engine won't turn over. It just clicks. Starter recently replaced.
- Do both thermostats have to be replaced when one goes bad?
- What could cause a clicking sound when i accelerate, even in park?
- were are the two thermostats on my 2014 Patriot
- when I auto start my truck it runs for 10 secs and shuts off
2007 Jeep Patriot Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($734 - $953) in Eckley, CO
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($86 - $125) in Maryland Heights, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($152 - $202) in State Park, SC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($330 - $412) in Wilmore, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($38 - $110) in Coldwater, KS
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($791 - $1,148) in Roanoke, LA