my transfer case was not going into gears right with my 4x4 gm sierra 2500 1999 model. i refilled it with the transfer oil. but i am hearing a whistle noise, it is shifting now and not jumping like the emergency brake is on..do you know what the whistle noise could be???? I am stuck in the mountains needing to go back to ms. should i trust it???
when i refilled the transfer case I am hearing a whistle noise is that normal? on 1999 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- 2001 gmc 2500 sierra won't turnover or start.
- Drivers side front end is screeching on left turns and rumbles when I go straigh
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
1999 GMC Sierra 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($455 - 646) in Higginson, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Seiling, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($664 - 827) in Beemer, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($550 - 750) in Courtland, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($171 - 285) in Milliken, CO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($96 - 107) in Elmer City, WA