my transfer case was not going into gears right with my 4x4 gm sierra 2500 1999 model. i refilled it with the transfer oil. but i am hearing a whistle noise, it is shifting now and not jumping like the emergency brake is on..do you know what the whistle noise could be???? I am stuck in the mountains needing to go back to ms. should i trust it???
when i refilled the transfer case I am hearing a whistle noise is that normal? on 1999 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
- Smoking, and gas from exhaust.don't go, but will kick in.random missfire
- Considering installing a performance chip on my 6.0 engine, 123,000 miles. Could it be a problem?