the key is not a regular key its like the mercedes benz key. what could it be. it may start sometimes sometimes it want
when i put the key in to start the car it sometimes want start. on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 96,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Foster, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($51 - 70) in Yatahey, NM
- 60,000 Mile Service ($226 - 323) in Aurora, CO
- 108,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Sheldon, IL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Greenfield, MA
- Horn Replacement ($62 - 219) in Canaan, NY