and it don't have much power
When I put my truck in gear my amps drop alot and it uses a lot of gas on 1992 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Easton, MN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - 601) in Bevington, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($374 - 667) in Danbury, NC
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Milledgeville, TN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($71 - 152) in Reddell, LA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - 113) in Burlington, CT