and it don't have much power
When I put my truck in gear my amps drop alot and it uses a lot of gas on 1992 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Easton, MN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($297 - 521) in Bevington, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Danbury, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($354 - 462) in Milledgeville, TN
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($549 - 1,023) in Reddell, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($220 - 323) in Burlington, CT