and it don't have much power
When I put my truck in gear my amps drop alot and it uses a lot of gas on 1992 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Easton, MN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($456 - 640) in Bevington, IA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Danbury, NC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Milledgeville, TN
- Turbocharger Assembly Replacement ($1,862 - 3,411) in Reddell, LA
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($37 - 72) in Burlington, CT