I'm afraid that when I park on a hill the emergency brake might fail and the car will roll away. isn't the transmission supposed to lock when you put the car in park. How much does this cost to fix?
when I put my car into park it slips and doesn't engage into park properly. on 2000 Saturn SC1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- Oil comes up where spark plugs are and car wont start
- anytime the car sits for over 48 hours the battery dies. 2 shops have looked at it and cannot find out why. any ideas what is draining the battery?
- why don't brake light in bumper area only not to work? tried bulb,fuse, relay
- no problems in 3 years, then suddenly won't start. Battery is charged......
- I have a 99 Saturn sc1 it turns over but won't start