It has started doing this about 2 weeks ago. Also I was told my front axle needs repairing but I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? Please help. Thank you.
When I put my car in reverse it start to shake and it turns off. on 1994 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes