It has started doing this about 2 weeks ago. Also I was told my front axle needs repairing but I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? Please help. Thank you.
When I put my car in reverse it start to shake and it turns off. on 1994 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Gretna, LA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Onley, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 429) in Parks, NE
- Timing Belt Replacement ($301 - 412) in Bloomington, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 813) in Yarnell, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 173) in Fullerton, ND