have replaced, fuel filter, ingine idle contol valve, engine control module, plugs,plug wires, cap and rotor. the speedomoter jumps back and forth, and the cruis control don't work right. ever so often it will run fine, then acts up again..
when i put it in gear it stumbles and bucks,when taking off. on 1995 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1995 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($276 - 412) in Punta Gorda, FL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($100 - 133) in Tutor Key, KY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($192 - 262) in Taylorsville, NC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($465 - 697) in Dayhoit, KY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bedford, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 197) in Woodbridge, CA