have replaced, fuel filter, ingine idle contol valve, engine control module, plugs,plug wires, cap and rotor. the speedomoter jumps back and forth, and the cruis control don't work right. ever so often it will run fine, then acts up again..
when i put it in gear it stumbles and bucks,when taking off. on 1995 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1995 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($424 - 557) in Punta Gorda, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($279 - 365) in Tutor Key, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylorsville, NC
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Dayhoit, KY
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($33 - 50) in Bedford, TX
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,182 - 2,170) in Woodbridge, CA