i have a problem with my 2007 uplander it has 113000 miles in it every time i but gas it sounds like it thosent want to start i change the spark plugs but it still does it i but diffrent kind of gas and still the same i dont know what else do to
when i put gas in my van it sounds like it does not want to stard on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($142 - 210) in Gibsonia, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Anaconda, MT
- Battery Replacement ($178 - 228) in Langley, WA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,136 - 1,160) in Maidens, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($225 - 278) in Dillon, MT