i have a problem with my 2007 uplander it has 113000 miles in it every time i but gas it sounds like it thosent want to start i change the spark plugs but it still does it i but diffrent kind of gas and still the same i dont know what else do to
when i put gas in my van it sounds like it does not want to stard on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 812) in Gibsonia, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anaconda, MT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Langley, WA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Southworth, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 917) in Maidens, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in Dillon, MT