and when i turn the car on it makes noise, sound like a fan blowing.what can i do to fix the problem
when i push the gas pedle to the floor,the rpm don't go pass 3. on 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Reynoldsville, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conner, MT
- 85,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Marion Station, MD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($185 - 306) in Skillman, NJ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Buckman, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 555) in Marksville, LA