2001 s500 Just got this car week ago from engineer that told me he has own this car for 10years, i check everything (so i tough) i forgot to check if cd was working. I notice that when I press cd (radio) keeps giving me no cartridge? I check and was in, I tried to eject and will not. How do I fix this? I read some info in web, allot of comment about cd cartridge worn out, its known trouble, one suggested removing battery and system should re-boot and will recognize cd? This I am hesitant to do. Any suggestion. OR SHOULD I JUST GO FOR AFTER MARKET BLUETOOTH AND CONNECT TO RADIO?
when i press cd on radio button it keeps giving me 'no cartridge' i cehck and it on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
2001 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($416 - $598) in Pike Road, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Allentown, NJ
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($291 - $375) in Lascassas, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($805 - $1,086) in Olivet, SD
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - $699) in Lake Park, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($557 - $602) in Ellery, IL