what should i do all the trouble codes removed also. but the problem still exist. can we accelerate the rpm through obd2 scanner.
when i on the AC the rpm drop down to 200 to 300. and the engine starts whobling on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers