what should i do all the trouble codes removed also. but the problem still exist. can we accelerate the rpm through obd2 scanner.
when i on the AC the rpm drop down to 200 to 300. and the engine starts whobling on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($274 - 457) in Hubbard, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($203 - 265) in Belfast, ME
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($88 - 122) in Lusk, WY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 630) in Gardena, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Dewart, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 544) in Highgate Center, VT