The problem is sporadic. I was told the alarm siren needed to be replaced at a cost of $614. Is it possible something else could be triggering the problem?
When I lock my car it trigger the alarm/panic siren. What causes this to happen on 2002 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing