The problem is sporadic. I was told the alarm siren needed to be replaced at a cost of $614. Is it possible something else could be triggering the problem?
When I lock my car it trigger the alarm/panic siren. What causes this to happen on 2002 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?