installed my front control module but car wont start do i have to do anything before or after?
when i install i front control module do i have to reset anything prior o after? on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Yorktown, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($250 - 438) in Escatawpa, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 546) in Jefferson, OR
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($150 - 303) in Parma, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($326 - 408) in Skytop, PA