When the car warms up i do not notice the problem.What could the problem be? The car has 99000 miles on it.
When i first start the car white smoke is coming from the engine it smells too. on 1995 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($283 - 537) in Penobscot, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($673 - 935) in Yarmouth Port, MA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 63) in Wellesley Hills, MA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($449 - 605) in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($491 - 523) in Arcadia, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($124 - 146) in Bayfield, WI