When the car warms up i do not notice the problem.What could the problem be? The car has 99000 miles on it.
When i first start the car white smoke is coming from the engine it smells too. on 1995 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- My temp. Gadge runs at the 3/4 mark when I'm driving . is this OK.?
- unless it is started every 10 to 12 hours it won't start unless I get a jump,
- When the cars is warm, it misses and quits. Wont start until engine cools
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
1995 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($131 - $185) in Penobscot, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Yarmouth Port, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($543 - $962) in Wellesley Hills, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($99 - $318) in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($295 - $445) in Arcadia, NE
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Bayfield, WI