also acts like it wants to stall with RPM acting erratic. Vehicle has 83000 miles on it. And is there a service schedule for this vehicle the dealer is telling no? Thanks Leo
When I drive my vehical coming to a stop it either sometimes stalls. on 2006 Hummer H3
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- car won start, no display or chimes, turn key nothing happens, after fuse check
- Engine overheat, Bells sound, Anti-freeze all over engine, reservoir 1/2 full ?
- Safety hazard if the exhaust manifold is cracked?
- I have a loud squeak by my wheels
- . How long can car be driven with Throttle problem, engine light on?
2006 Hummer H3 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($625 - 760) in Conconully, WA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,066 - 1,310) in Laurens, SC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Carthage, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($75 - 115) in Nankin, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($120 - 248) in Texico, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 158) in Spindale, NC