I have a 1995 Chevy Corsica 2.2 4 cylinder, 116,000 miles. Recently I was driving it (for about 20 minutes or so) stopped at a store and when I was pulling out of the parking lot it felt as though it was not getting any gas. I was pushing on the pedal but it was not going anywhere, the car stopped running and I pulled over to the side of the road. I tried to restart it, it sounded as though it wanted to start but couldn't. I kept trying ever so often to start it, after about a half an hour or so it started up and drove it home. since then, it seems as though I can drive it for awhile without any problems, except for an occasional hesitation, then when I stop at a stop sign or light and start to accelerate it feels like its not getting any gas, won't go, and dies. after it sits for a while then it will start back up.
when I drive my car for a while it dies and will not start till 30/45 min later on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?
- Smell of old bad gas from front of drivers side of car. Strong when running/not.