gear and wont shift to second i shut it off and start it back up and it fine for about 5 to 10 mile then i stop again at light/stop sign it will shut of on its own any help will be great
when i drive it stop at a light or stop sign and try to go it sticks in first on 2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($728 - 958) in Venus, FL
- 80,000 Mile Service ($219 - 315) in Monroeton, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($411 - 526) in Carl Junction, MO
- 42,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in Clatonia, NE
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($193 - 206) in Mount Gay, WV
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($627 - 823) in Charlotte, AR