gear and wont shift to second i shut it off and start it back up and it fine for about 5 to 10 mile then i stop again at light/stop sign it will shut of on its own any help will be great
when i drive it stop at a light or stop sign and try to go it sticks in first on 2003 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?
- erratic and intermittent loss of power in brake system
- My batteries wouldn't charge so I wired in a external voltage and it worked for 6month then quit charging again , this time the alternator was bad.
- Truck idles fine. But upon acceleration it goes to full throttle but then throttle starts to drop and black smoke start coming out of the exhaust.
- My automatic transmission will go in reverse but not forward after I pushed in two wheel drive after using 4x4