It will occasionally stall out when I turn and stop. but the oil light comes on almost everytime I am stopped or slowing down.
When I come to a stop, the oil light comes on. Oil doesnt leak so im stumped. on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck