It will occasionally stall out when I turn and stop. but the oil light comes on almost everytime I am stopped or slowing down.
When I come to a stop, the oil light comes on. Oil doesnt leak so im stumped. on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Spring Lake, NC
- 67,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Brogue, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 391) in Ottertail, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Poolville, TX
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement ($54 - 65) in Albertville, AL
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Mount Ephraim, NJ