It will occasionally stall out when I turn and stop. but the oil light comes on almost everytime I am stopped or slowing down.
When I come to a stop, the oil light comes on. Oil doesnt leak so im stumped. on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($116 - 177) in Spring Lake, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($227 - 512) in Brogue, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 364) in Ottertail, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($641 - 1,560) in Poolville, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 332) in Albertville, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 89) in Mount Ephraim, NJ