It will occasionally stall out when I turn and stop. but the oil light comes on almost everytime I am stopped or slowing down.
When I come to a stop, the oil light comes on. Oil doesnt leak so im stumped. on 1994 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1994 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($96 - 148) in Spring Lake, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($129 - 170) in Brogue, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Ottertail, MN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Poolville, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - 107) in Albertville, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($197 - 280) in Mount Ephraim, NJ