and makes the sound like when you hear a lifted trucks tire, I went through a mud hole awhile back and ever since this sound has started, it happens every time I brake coming up to a light/sign
When I come to a stop sign/light and brake, it sounds like my explorer is lifted on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.