and makes the sound like when you hear a lifted trucks tire, I went through a mud hole awhile back and ever since this sound has started, it happens every time I brake coming up to a light/sign
When I come to a stop sign/light and brake, it sounds like my explorer is lifted on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?