and makes the sound like when you hear a lifted trucks tire, I went through a mud hole awhile back and ever since this sound has started, it happens every time I brake coming up to a light/sign
When I come to a stop sign/light and brake, it sounds like my explorer is lifted on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Studley, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Tupman, CA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Redbird, OK
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in New Roads, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 124) in Gravity, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Van, WV