and makes the sound like when you hear a lifted trucks tire, I went through a mud hole awhile back and ever since this sound has started, it happens every time I brake coming up to a light/sign
When I come to a stop sign/light and brake, it sounds like my explorer is lifted on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies