once it's warm no problem.
when I cold start ,and put it in drive it rolls back then finally it catches. on 2004 Ford Ranger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2004 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 283) in Ashville, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Macon, IL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($389 - 597) in Alta Vista, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 172) in Rosemont, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in King, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in De Soto, GA