Every time I back up
When I back up there is a squeak was wondering if thie is the brakes? on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 387) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Carbondale, PA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($563 - 1,222) in Windham, NH
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($148 - 235) in Elk Grove Village, IL