Of the power windows. I recently had to pull the emergency cable to open the gas tank in the trunk and ever since then I have had this problem. I have replaced the blown fuse several times, yet the problem persists. What can I do?
When I am driving the car the gauges on the dash stop working and I lose control on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test