Of the power windows. I recently had to pull the emergency cable to open the gas tank in the trunk and ever since then I have had this problem. I have replaced the blown fuse several times, yet the problem persists. What can I do?
When I am driving the car the gauges on the dash stop working and I lose control on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.