when i drive the car at some point there's a noise which sounds like a loud pop.but as i drive with my foot on the gas at the safe rate of speed it's OK. if i let off the gas. and retreat to accelerate on the gas it make's a pop noise. what would you think is wrong with this car. could it be the timing belt or the bad vale. thank you for reading this.
when i accelerate on the gas it make's a Popping noise from engine i believe. on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Plattsburg, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 467) in Destrehan, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Little Genesee, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($318 - 461) in Heidelberg, MS
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($203 - 226) in Gettysburg, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($243 - 271) in Eucha, OK