when i drive the car at some point there's a noise which sounds like a loud pop.but as i drive with my foot on the gas at the safe rate of speed it's OK. if i let off the gas. and retreat to accelerate on the gas it make's a pop noise. what would you think is wrong with this car. could it be the timing belt or the bad vale. thank you for reading this.
when i accelerate on the gas it make's a Popping noise from engine i believe. on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- why does my radio keep cutting in and out
- The alternator belt is very loose
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($85 - 114) in Plattsburg, MO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($175 - 387) in Destrehan, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($263 - 395) in Little Genesee, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($241 - 408) in Heidelberg, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($114 - 125) in Gettysburg, SD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($189 - 207) in Eucha, OK