Had a few occasions when driving on rough roadways that the vehicle shuts-off due to fuel loss. Hit the reset button and it runs. This is 1 2005 B2300 CA emissions and manual. Crash Sensor? Crank Position Sensor. No codes are sent according to my Actron 9180
When hiting bumps the fuel system shut-off activates on 2005 Mazda B2300
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2300 Questions
- vehicle bogs down at 35 mph and has a muffled sound trying to accelerate.
- Truck exhilarates when put in gear and stays that way when put out of gear
- Where is the turn signal flasher located-I've dismantled all covers under dash
- Crank but not start, no check engine light.
- why does cooling system blow bubbles in bottom hose on reservoir when warms up
2005 Mazda B2300 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($318 - $418) in Butner, NC
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ozark, AR
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Bimble, KY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($877 - $1,818) in Rocky Point, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($202 - $256) in Humble, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($224 - $237) in Tisch Mills, WI