could it be a sensor or fuel filter? Thank you.
when going up a hill I have to down shift to get power and it jerks on 2004 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- wont start. checked spark plug wire at coil. it sparks red.
- The high side reads low on my garge and the low side reads very high
- does my car have a chip key ? I bought this car recently for my daughter
- lights for ac/defrost/recirculate do not illuminate in dash. ac stays on reg
- Throttle positioning sensor is coming up on the code but is that the only thing