The front end comes down from speed bump smoothly, but the back end slams down hard as if there was no cushioning. Just had new coil springs installed too.
When going over speed bumps, rear end hits ground hard after bump. on 1999 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?