The front end comes down from speed bump smoothly, but the back end slams down hard as if there was no cushioning. Just had new coil springs installed too.
When going over speed bumps, rear end hits ground hard after bump. on 1999 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois